Low-carb and keto pizza recipes
Do you miss pizza on low carb? There’s no need to – there are many great low-carb pizza options, with crusts made from cheese, cauliflower, protein powder, almond flour or even meat. Here’s your complete guide to making hot, fresh and delicious pizza at home — from crust to toppings – including how-to videos.
Making pizza at home can be a rewarding activity for the whole family, it’s inexpensive, incredibly versatile and perfect for feeding a crowd. With a little bit of planning and practice, anyone can turn into a master pizza maker, even if you’ve never made pizza from scratch. One of the best things about homemade pizza? You can control all the ingredients! Pick the crust that fits you best, customize the toppings to fit your preferences – and don’t skimp on the cheese.
Not sure where to start? Take a look at our most popular and delicious low-carb pizza recipes. Which one is your favorite? Feel free to rate them or leave a comment below.
Top 6 keto pizza recipes
Elevate your pizza experience by combining these delicious low-carb ingredients for a perfect pizza topping.
- Meat: pepperoni, ham, sausage, bacon, shredded chicken, ground beef, anchovies
- Sauce: tomato paste, sour cream or crème fraîche, sun-dried tomato pesto, green pesto, salsa sauce
- Cheese: shredded cheddar, mozzarella, goat cheese, blue cheese, feta cheese, parmesan
- Fresh or dried herbs: oregano, rosemary, basil, thyme
- Veggies: olives, mushrooms, onions, artichokes, green bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, pickled jalapeños, broccoli